The versions of the 2020 Volkswagen Jetta in detail
The all-new 2020 Volkswagen Jetta offers three versions offering an impressive level of equipment. We'll take a look at its versions shortly, but let's talk about the powertrain in the new Jetta as well.
Powered by a powerful 1.4-liter turbo four-cylinder engine, the 2020 Volkswagen Jetta is one of the most powerful cars in its class with 147 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque. Despite its abundant torque available at low revs, the new Volkswagen Jetta has an average fuel consumption of less than 6.0 liters per 100 kilometers on the highway.
Efficient and dynamic, the Jetta is a lot of fun to drive. It is also one of the best equipped in its class. Let's take a closer look.
Comfortline - $ 21,245
- App-Connect integration for smart phones (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink)
- Automatic headlights
- 16 ”(6.5 J x 16) Rama alloy wheels (two tone)
- 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Manual temperature adjustment
Highline - $ 24,345
- Lateral assistant (blind spot monitor) with rear traffic warning
- Satellite radio reception USA
- Imitation leather upholstery
- "Keyless Entry" central locking without Safe safety device (North America / double stroke)
- Panoramic sliding / tilting sunroof
Execline - $ 29,895
- Front seats with active air conditioning
- Active Info Display, full color, possibility to select different information profiles
- Audio system with "branded" version 2 subwoofer
- Telephone interface with inductive charging function